Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NEW NEW NEW

OK..so breaks over and what have I been up to?
oh nothing except for being completely homesick...and sick..literally.
so i came back to wayne for a week and couldn't last not being home so i went home saturday but ended coming back to get my friend gabby. dont get me wrong I loved having her over for the weekend but no joke I wish i could have just relaxed and enjoyed being home because now im even MORE homesick than before.
to also but the icing on the cake i got the stomach flu monday throwing up 3 times and now i can only eat crackers and chips and im unbelievably sore....now i want to go home ASAP. it hurts to breathe, cough, and even move.
luckily i have not been to class but also sucks because ive missed many assignments. ugh.

i hate this.

OH BTW i got a new fishy....named frankie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment